Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Altec Model Nineteen

  1. #1
    Inactive Member KRon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2004
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Hey guys,
    New to this forum. Hope to get some information if I can. I have all the components to make a pair of Model Nineteens but I can't find any construction plans to build the cabinets. Is there a source out there somewhere or does anyone have plans for these cabinets. I would be willing to pay for the plans if I could find them. Hope someone can help. Thanks a lot.
    Ron.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Gerald DiMauro's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Ron,

    There is a senior board member who is an expert on the model 19 named Jim Easley. He has plans for the 19. You could try reaching out to him.

    Good Luck,
    Gerald

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Jim Easley's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gerald,
    Name dropper... but thanks for the compliment. I'll try to assist KRon with his delema.
    Jim

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.